Thursday, January 20, 2011

Post Number Three; The killing of King Duncan

  It has been couple of hours since we have commited those bloody sins. I first had to get Duncan's guards so drunk that they practically fainted, imagine the horror that they will wake up to. I had a dagger in my hand and I was right next to Duncan, I would have done the deed myself if the man didn't look so much like my father. So I rushed out of the King's room without making a sound, met with Macbeth and gave him another one of my pep talks and explained the whole situation; Macbeth always does exactly what I say when I question his manhood. I handed him the dagger and all I could do is wait.
       
        He had returned and to my suprise he did not fail, he had killed Duncan and our plan was almost complete. I had to just simply place the daggers on the knocked-out guards and we had suceeded in our goal. Future Queen of Scotland did not seem so distant, as soon as everyone wakes up Macbeth would be declared King.


I better get some sleep for my great acting skills are needed for tommorow. But sleep does not easily come when I can not erase the image of bloody hands from my mind. Could this be remorse I am feeling, or did the evil spirits I asked for did not pull through? My poor Macbeth looks no better than I currently do because right now he seems to be tossing and turning in his sleep. Night to you all.


-Russel Canceran

No comments:

Post a Comment