Thursday, January 20, 2011

Post Number Two; Contribution to the Plan of Killing Duncan

There is only one thing left to do. The only possible way for Macbeth to be granted his rightful place as king is to Kill Duncan.  My ambitious masculine features will help with the pursuit of this crime to fall in place. I will call on dark spirits to rid all traces of ethic behavior and mortality. “Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me, from the crown to the toe, top-full of direst cruelty” (1.5ll40-43).  I, the brains and strength of this most treacherous of deeds will get the job done. With vaulting ambition I have created a plan that shall succeed. Queen, ah, I can almost feel the sensation of noble benefits. But first I must full fill the plan I created. For if not, I will be stuck in a life time of serving a king I show false loyalty towards.  I will, however have to bring unnecessary doubt in the mind of my troubled husband. “Wouldst thou have that which thou esteem’st the ornament of life, and live a coward in thine own esteem? Letting “I dare not” wait upon “I would”, like the poor cat I’ the adage? (1.7ll41-44). This deed will create a deep bond between Macbeth and I which will allow trust for future events to occur. With Macbeth on board, my greatest of desired ambitions as Queen will happen in the near future.

 A place where I learn deception in the means of meditation
-Sahra Hassan

No comments:

Post a Comment